Friday, November 21, 2008

November 2008

Shawna took these pictures of the red maples in our front yard. THis is the most beautiful they have been since we planted them.


We went camping to Great Planes State Park a few weekends ago. It was a beautiful weekend. Cold but beautiful. This is Dad, Uncle Wes and Aunt Gwyn near the stream.


And this is looking at the stream from where they were. It was so pretty.



In our campsight trying to keep warm!






Shawna and Ryan took a bike ride!




November picts with Isibella. Nana and Isiabella


Suzet and Isibella


Isabella and her mommy!


Another shot with Nana. Isabella has stayed at the house a few afternoons this week. It has been fun having her. I am getting stronger. I walked to the corner and back! I can still not sit longer than 20 to 30 minutes at a time but I can tell I am moving faster and doing better!
Love you and thinking of you as I see the trees turn and put on their fall colors!
Mom








No comments: