Monday, May 26, 2008

I did it, Pictures!!!

Here is the house your brothers bought!! Wow !!! It is very nice and they are so happy. They are all moved in now. It is just about 6 miles SE of us. The neighborhood is nice and it has a walking trail pretty close.
Shawna and I at the seniors honor banquet for COACH. Isn't she beautiful. Can you believe she will be a senior next year.

Oops, I added it twice and I do not know how to delete it???

I figured it out! I hope you are as proud of me as I am of myself.... This is me at the women's retreat from Western Hills/ I went with Nana, Aunt Cindy, Aunt K, and Karen. We had free time when we first got there and walked around the grounds.
We just got back this evening for camp. It did not rain this year till this morning. That made it nice for camp. Erin was very pleased to be able to talk to you via text! She seems pretty excited about being a counselor. Kim and the twins were there. We were going to raft this morning, but a thunder storm started early morning and we decided to head home instead. IT was pretty warm, and we got home to over 90 degree temp. ( I know you think that is not so hot!!!)
We have rearranged rooms since Nathan has moved. His old room is a CM room and Shawna's old room is not YOUR room!!! at least it has your bed and your furniture and all your things in the closets. Shawna has moved into Jonathan's old room.
Well it is getting late so I will close for now. I loved hearing from you via text whild we were at camp. It was neat, because I had been looking at the stars just the night before and thinking of you. I had ask daddy if you could see the same stars. I can not wait to talk to you again. I hope these pictures are a blessing to you and that they do not make you miss us more. It is a fine line between the two!

No comments: