Friday, May 30, 2008

Your little sis! We went to some local gardens to walk around and I took this photo of her.
Sunday morning worship at camp. We were thinking about you and praying for you!

THe big tree by the office at camp had to come down, it was half rottenon the inside. They were concerned it would come down on all the staffs cars. That is John and Bryan in front of the tree. John then went to the end and touched a leaf and said that he just touched something no other human had ever touched! Pretty cool.


Here is Nathan, with his new haircut! around him is Lizi, a friend of Shwanas, Nicholas, Cheyanne, Austin, Hannah, and Shawna. I will try to remember to get a clsoe up of him next time he comes over.














Kim, and her rocks! Her job was to get rocks out of the field, she kept a bunch of them! We got a new vehicle, at least new for us! It's a 06 Trailblazer. 06 was the last year they made them with the third row seat. We got it the Friday before Memorial Day and dorve it to camp for Work Weekend.






So here ia a picture of Katie and Dave. It was taken early in May. She saw the doctor yesterday and she could have the baby anytime now. They are pretty excited. She loved your gift. They are still living at Dave's parents place for now. His parents are out of town. They have spent the night here a few times!
I tried to call you yesterday and today, the first time I got that message you were not available and the second time it just rang. I will try again!!! I Miss you. After reading your journal I realize how quickly time is going. It is almost June.














1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

Hey Mom! This is soooo GREAt! I love the encouraging words and awesome pictures! It makes me happy and sad, and miss home and yet also makes me feel part of what is going on with my family! Can;t wait for more!