Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hannah and Nicks Birthday party

Aunt Gwyn and Uncle Wes
Part of the party guests. Hannah had friends from Tulsa and friends she had met at Camp Lutherhoma come and Nicholas had some of his friends.



Nana with Isibella.



Aunt Cindy, Kim, Uncle Steve and Aunt K


Krystal drove down for the weekend for the party!


Aunt Gwyn enjoying Isibella. This was only the second time she got to hold her!





Aunt K and Ryan enjoying the meal!









Dustin, Karen, Andrew, and Uncle Wes











We painted the Entry way. If you can look close enough on the shelf behind the door, I put the Africa rock that Kim gave me!







I think everyone had a good time. Dustin brought his sound system and played music and they all danced! It was fun. Lots of food too. Gwyn and Wes had to head home this evening, but Natalie and Hannah will go home tomorrow. ( I guess I mean today now!)
By the way, I wante to be sure you saw both of the last posts. I did two on the same day. The flower one and one with Family camp pictures!
The Hurricane hit landfall early Saturday morning near Galveston. Tim, Sharon and Family are fine but without power. Kendall, Kaybeth and Family went to stay with family in College Station.
Well I need to get some sleep,
Love you both bunches!














































No comments: