Monday, October 27, 2008

more photos

For Shawnas birthday we took a group to a corn maze! It was a beautiful evening and I think they all had fun.
Above is Jonathan and Nicholas and below is Christie, Jonathan W., Whitney and Shawna.


Nathan , Nicholas, Jonathan, and Dylan above and Ryan below. Ryan walked with me and we could hear the boys when we were close to them. It made us laugh!






This picture is just so you know that Shawna is being well taken care of!





We had a fall fun night at church. Shawna was the stars, Hannah the moon, and Dylan the Sun




two of pastors grand kids Presley and her little brother



I just had to send you this one His name is James and his family started comming after you moved. Isn't he sweet!



and this is a Caterpiller! This is Carter, Joanna's little one!








Here is the family picture I promised! This was taken the day after my birthday.



Hanna and Natalie drove up for the weekend so they went to dinner with us!


Miss Shawna!



Amanda Dad and Shawna at the robotics competition.



Ryan Amand and I




Ryan at The robotics competition, it went good. They were 4th out of 18 in the first part. That enabled them to go to the semi finals. There they placed 8 of 8. They had made an adjustment to the robot and it made it handle differently. They had fun though!
We are watching Isabella today, sop if there are typos we will blame her! IT is hard to type with a little one in your lap! We are showing her pictures of you buys so she will know you when you come home next summer.
We love you and pray you have a wonderful trip next week. ( I think that is when you were going to be visiting a national park)
Love you,
Mom, Dad, and Shawna












1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

LOVE THE PICS!!!! My Family! I am so glad I can get fun updates! I can't beleive how big Katie and Joannas babies are! They are cute!

Thanks Mom, I don't feel so far from home... I will try to get a post up tomorrow.

Love You,
Keah