Thursday, October 2, 2008

More pictures

Fall has arived finally. We are having cooler evenings even when the days are still pretty warm (maybe not to you) The plant just off the patio in the photo on the right is milo! it came up from the bird seed we put in the feeder! We thought it was pretty funny!



Here are a couple pictures of the back yard. Shawna is becomming a good photographer. These were both taken early morning and you can see the fog in the back of the yard.
Below is Shawna and Hannah in Natalie's car and to the right is in Tulsa tt the field where Hannah has her softball games.










We went to the fair and met Ryan and Amanda there.
there are more pictures but I will have to add them later. We ate and visited some of the buildings. We had the usual fair food! Indian tacos, funnel cakes, and corn dogs. (none of us ate all of thet! ( :













Shawna spent a week at the Jacksons after their Great Grandma died.
She and the girls were able to spend a lot of time together. Erik was not able to get home for the funeral. He is hoping to come home later this fall for a visit.










I love these rose pictures. The red ones smell so sweet!





























Cindy was keeping Isibella overnight on Wednesday. She had church and orchistra practice so we got to have Isabella for a few hours.



We had fun with her. She is rolling over now and makes all kinds of sounds. She smiles a lot(until I get the camera out!)
I had another phote here, but somehow lost it!

I am getting a little frustrated with this blog! I keep losing pictures i put on it! Then I get two of the same picture. I think I will quit for now before I lose them all!

I love you both and will continue to pray for wisdom for the doctors and health over you both! Have a good visit with your friends.
"and even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, your are blessed. Andd do not fear their intimidation and do not be troubled but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence." ! peter 3: 14-15
Nana just walked in and says HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAH!
Love Mom








1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

Thanks for the birthday post! I love to see photos! Love You!