Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Birthday

We had Nana, Cindy, Aunt K and Uncle Steve, Karen, Dustin, Andrew, Nicholas, Jonathan,and Nathan come over for cake this evening. Ryan and Shawna were at the Robotics class.
I got your birthday e-mail ( : Thank you!
Nana got a cake and Daddy brought me the flowers!

After lunch I went and got my hair trimmed. It looked much neater than the earlier pictures!



Nana Aunt Cindy, Aunt K, and Karen took me to Lunch this afternoon. We met on Aunt K's lunch hour. Then Nana took me shopping. We went to the hardware store!
I am looking for a storm door with a screen for the front door. ( :







This is a picture of the practice for the robotics competition. The actual competition is the 18th. The practice was at the mall the actual competiton will be at a college.
Well Thats all! We are going to try to go out for dinner tomorrow and hope that Ryan, Amanda, Shawna, Jon, and Nathan can all come. I will even try to get a picture of us all to post!
We love you and I pray you are feeling better. (both of you) I would like to try and call this weekend.
Love, Mom

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

You Look GREAt!! Happy B-day late... The flowers are beautifull, and the cake I am sure was delicious!