Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Isibella

Proud Parents Katie and Dave I love this photo!!! They are so happy.
Such Tiny feet!!!
Two beautiful girls!!!!!

Now I am really a great Aunt!


Well Keah, This sorta makes you an aunt since Katie is sorta your sister!!!! Katie loved talking to you today. It made me so happy to know that you two could talk. More Pictures are comming your way vie Lynette. She leaves here tomorrow and should be in Malawi on Friday. Wish I could have come with them. You will laugh at what I sent! I found several old letters that Inever finished or finished and never sent. So you can read the old news! We also sent a couple of Shawan's drawings, and she sent you some of her journal. Missing you tonight.

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

So I am sooo glad to see her hair, I heard she had so much but all the first pictures she has a little hattie on... How adorable she is! Katie and Dave must be so very happy! I am happy to see you in a picture too! Normally you take them all... but I like to see you too! I love you all!