Monday, June 9, 2008

Photos from Stillwater

Animal and Amy had a very nice display of the things he and his dad had brought back from Africa.
Animal had the computer set up with some of his photos ready to show.

Sunday was actually Amy's birthday so after the presentation Amy had some gifts to open.






Zeke is not sure what to make of Baby Isibella! It the picture to the right He is looking at me, like "is this ok???"




Ok, so I have video from Sunday that I will try to put in another post. I am afraid if I try to add it here I will mess something up!!

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

Wow, looks like Animal did a good job and loved it! I bet Amy is so happy to have him home...

Zeke looks good! Bryan loved seeing his boy! And of course Izzi looks so cute. I love you so much, we are heading to sit in an hour or so... We got a ride with the truck delivering the treadle pumps!