Sunday, June 8, 2008

BIrthday Party

Baby Isibella at our house. Isn't she sweet! I got to hold her while they were getting ready to go over to the Perkins house. Zeke is not sure just what she is! He keeps smelling around when she is in the room.

A couple close up shots, she does have hair, but you see it mostly from the side or back!


Birthday Party at the Perkins House.

Lots of people and laughter. Amy flew in toward the end of the evening to see her new niece. It was fun, but I think Katie and Dave were worn out by the end of the evening.
Karen and Dustin
Typical birthday party, everyone laughing and talking. Sorry abour the hodge podge of order. I still have not got this down. The pictures do not end up where I thought I put them and the writing ends up in the wrong place!

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

It is so good to see baby Izzi, she looks loved. How long is Amy around for? I finally posted... it is a long one though! Enjoy!