Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cleaning house

I was cleaning in the school room. You remember the shelves I had stacked . They were on the right as you first walked in the room. I unstacked them and the top one was covered in dust!
Your artistic sister decided to draw in it!! So here is her art work.




This is the one I like best.










Here is your room. Aunt Cindy was given this comforter and she gave it to us. We put it on for summer. NOtice the picture to the side of the closet!!!! THe closet is totally full on either side. There is a little room left in the center front!
I hope you were able to touch base with Lynette! Give her a hug to send home for us and remind her to give you the one I sent. We love you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

The room looks nice, and the bed so comfortable! I keep forgetting the color of the walls! I love blues!

I have not met with Lynett, but today we go to the ambassadors house so we can eat good food and I can paint kidos faces!

I love you all!