Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stillwater

Hi, We went to Stillwater for the presentation by Kris. It was great. I did use our digital camera to video some, but ran out of memory card part way through it. I will have to figure out how to make a dvd or cd from it now. They had another check for you! I will deposit it tomorrow (Monday) It is a big as the last one.

I will try to post some pictures from it in the morning. You guys have so much prayers and support from them! It was exciting to be there. I am amazed that such a small congregation raised so much money!Kris is planning on being in the city soon and he will show us more of his pictures then. He tried to keep the presentation to an hour so he couldn't show many. I can not wait to see them.

Well it is late and I want to be up in the morning in case you need me to call.

We Love you!

No comments: