Monday, June 2, 2008

Trying again!





Jonathan and Nathan in their new home. We had a house warming party for them on Sunday (the 1st) evening. Of course they had to pose on the front porch. Nana, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Lance, Aunt K, Uncle Steve, Ryan, Amanda, Shawna, Nicholas, Andrew and Dylan all came. We got the boys an ice chest filled with kitchen things. Uncle Lance gave then a shovel and a rake. Nana and Aunt Cindy gave them some frying pans and dish towels. I brought over some cheese and crackers and ice tea. It was fun and the boys were pleased.
































On Saturday (May 31) we went to Lake Arcadia and celebrated Amanda's birthday.
It was a nice evenint and in the shade it was very nice. Sorry the picture of Amanda is sideways. I have not figured out how to fix that!
Katie (very pregnant) and Dave planned the picnic. Everyone brought something, but no one thought to bring anything to turn the hamburgers with once they were on the grill! Ryan and Dave ran to the store to get something.















Daddy and I worked in the garden Saturday before the trip to the lake. We planted flowers in the front north flower bed.

1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

Nathans hair is short... gives him a whole new look! The house lookes amazing... Amandas birthday looked fun, wish I could have been there to help celebrate... with my Malawian hands I could have fliped the burgers with just them! (I am telling the truth, my hands can take a hot pot off the fire without gloves... sometimes).