Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4


Shawna Had Chinese lessons today. After the lesson Stella took us to a Chinese Cafe. She wanted us to taste a special drink. It is considered real treat for her. It was a tea with milk chilled and served with large tapioca in it. You drink it with a big straw and the tapioca is pulled up through the straw and eaten. It was a fun place. We will have to take you there when you are home.

This evening We went to Nora's house( she works at Daddy's old office). Her daughter was involved in Renaissance reenactments. She has the garb. She let Shawna come try some on to pick something out for Renformation at camp!!The dress above is the one Shawna chose.



Shawna looked great in several of the dresses, but the fabric was much heavier on some of them and some were a little short.


This one reminded me of the civil war time.




While Shawna was in Chinese I ran by the hospital to see Katie. Amanda was there. Here they are dressing Isibella for her hospital picture. They were going home today.
Jonathan called this afternoon while we were out. He was at the house sick. I ended up taking him to a emergency clinic because Wednesday afternoons the doctors office was closed. He has Strep and is running a high fever. His throat hurt so bad he is not even talking!!! The doctor said it looked awful!
Did you see our new vehicle in one of the earlier posts?
well thats all for now. We love you !!!!!




1 comment:

Keah Payne said...

I did see the new vehicle! Wowzers, I can't believe you kept it a secret from me!!!! Shawna looks so lovely in the dresses... I like the one she chose too. I bet Amanda and Katie have a blast dressing little Isi up... I know I would love it! So good to see so many updates... Makes me happy.