Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26

Since you got delayed again I decided to post, but do not have any new pictures. I found some from last fall I thought you would enjoy. Jonathan, Nathan, and Shawna helping rake leaves in our neighbors yard. I think they had as much fun as it was work. Of course the boys both had to give Shawna a hard time. She might think they were sick if they didn't!





I am so glad things worked out with the bank. I bet the problem earlier was a ATM problem and not yours. Who knows why but you needed to be in town another day!!! It could have been just so I could hear your voice again!!!!!! I loved the shower picture you posted. I am trying to figure out how you took it!
Katie, Dave, and Isibella spent the night last night. Dave has to work today so Katie and Isibella are spending the day on this side of town. Katie wants to start her baby album.
I haven't heard from Lynette yet and s he leaves tomorrow. I will try calling her today. She is such a busy person! Well I guess that is long enough, you will run out of computer time if I keep rambling! I Love you so much, consider yourselves hugged!!! Mom


No comments: