Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday

Hello! I hope you had a good visit with Lynette. I believe they fly in here tomorrow night.
Today Cindy, Karen, and I had breakfast with mom on Karen's deck. It was very nice. Then mom got her hair done. This evening Gwyn and Natalie surprised Nana and came into town to take her to dinner. Hannah is at camp with Shawna.

Daddy worked outside all day. He trimmed trees, weeded in the gardens. Then he went and got a trailer load of mulch and started putting it in the flower beds and garden. I helped him some this evening. He finally quit around 7. I think he will be tired!

We only have the gardens beside the shed again this year. The big one in back is all grown to grass. Daddy planted strawberries again, but they won't produce till next year. We have tomatoes, we had peas and lettuce, but it is to hot for them now.

Did I ever tell you that We got Ryan and Amanda's old couch. The one she got from her Granny.
They got a new one when they bought their house. We put it in front of the fireplace for summer. The couch we got from Aunt Hilda is in front of the sliding glass doors.

No new photos today. I will add some tomorrow.
Love you,
Mom

No comments: